badge [NEW] FileIce Approval Method 2015 [Guaranteed]
Posted by : Unknown Friday 13 February 2015


Image result for fileice

Hello fellow CPA heros (and villains)

I didn't write this Guide but I found it extremely helpful and thought of sharing it with YOU ALL


A private guide on how to get fileice approval Guaranteed !!

Working Method of getting approved by FileIce.net


1) First you have to signup using this link :
Guests cannot view links or download files. Register Here

2)Second Now click on register and fill your name and address correctly.


Now when it ask to verify your website (Hold over there)

Go to Blogger.com (This step is only for those who dont have website )

Make a blog with attractive title like (Software Downloads,Full version software downloads)

Then copy paste any 3 articles of free full version software.

3)Now go back to fileice.net registration form and verify your blog this one.
Now in description write like this not exactly like this.

My name is Sinagy (Change Sinagy to
your Own Name).I am the founder of SuperTricks (You have to replace SuperTricks With your blog/
website title).I give poeple free full versions of software to download.This makes people very happy and they want to download software fullversion for free.I also have a youtube channel with lots of real subscribers and lots of real views
on my niche related videos. 

I have already experience with a Pay Per Download site called ShareCash.org as I used to earn $20-$40/day over there,I was told about Fileice from my friend Hurabbas and he is also one of the oldest member's of Fileice And after hearing that fileice is the best and top ranked and trusted ppd network and have best rates so I think that fileice is the best option to make people download from it.

Thanks & Regards Sinagy (Change Sinagy to your own name.)

Important Note:- Be Honest when you write your description :D

PROOF:-

[Image: yAfkZt4.png]

I shared this method as alot of newbies are not getting approved on fileice.


Dont forget to hit thanks if you found this useful and if you like these kinds of HQ shares and leave a donation or hit Thanks.

LIKE US ON FB

Popular Post

Copyright © BLACKHAT CREW|| Edited by N1H4R